eHost Review & Coupon for 2017
|Ease of Use|
30 day money-back guarantee!
eHost is a low cost web hosting company with over one million customer websites managed on its Linux server platform. eHost only offers one web hosting plan, a full-featured account with cPanel that will support unlimited domains, MySQL databases, website storage, and monthly bandwidth transfer rates. eHost uses load balancing on its data center hardware, where each website’s files are served from HDD and the MySQL is processed from SSDs for faster overall database performance. The server architecture used by eHost for their hosting plans includes both 32-core AMD Opteron 6376 and Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 servers installed with 32-64GB of RAM. The eHost platform runs on CentOS 6.8 Enterprise Linux with cPanel for domain administration. You receive a free domain name registration and a suite of tools for web design, SEO marketing, site backups, & technical support with the eHost shared Linux plan.
Some key features of eHost:
- New sign-up accounts are exceptionally low priced at the discount rate of only $2.75 per month
- Everything required for LAMP development – Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP (+ Perl & Python)
- Unlimited POP3/IMAP email accounts with auto-responders & account forwarding features
- $200 in free advertising credits from Google AdWords, Yahoo, and Bing with a new sign-up
- 24/7/365 technical support through toll free phone center, email, live chat, and issue tickets
- One-click ecommerce store and open source CMS script installations through cPanel
- Extensive knowledgebase with helpful articles, tutorials, and “how to” guides for reference
- 30 day unconditional money-back guarantee on new accounts to test the eHost service
eHost was acquired by the Endurance International Group (EIG) in April 2010 and relaunched their entire platform in 2015, transitioning from vDeck to cPanel for clients. The company reports that 99.5% of all their clients host successfully under the unlimited framework without violating the excessive use clause of the Terms of Service. eHost is recommended for budget hosting for many low traffic websites managed under a single cPanel account. Their discount rate of $2.75 per month on introductory contracts is one of the lowest in the industry for shared Linux web hosting. eHost’s service is easy to use and includes many helpful tools for speeding up web development. The add-on SEO marketing resources are excellent for promoting and bringing more traffic to a new domain. The website file and database backup services add an extra layer of security for site owners. To save even more on a new account at eHost, use our 2017 coupon when signing up and lock into a long term bargain on a web hosting plan.
Everything You Need to Know About eHost
- SERVICES OFFERED: Shared Linux Hosting
- PRICE RANGE: $2.75 to $13.98
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 30 days
- SERVER LOCATIONS: United States (Houston, Texas)
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Phone, Email, Chat, & Issue Ticket System
SHARED LINUX HOSTING PLANS:
|Plan Name:||# of Sites:||Bandwidth:||Panel:||Price:|
eHost’s plan includes a free domain registration, a web design suite including “one click” installation of many popular of open source scripts, $200 in advertising credits, & integrated Google Webmaster tools.
- $2.75 to $13.98 per month: for their shared Linux hosting plans. See Plans
The eHost web hosting plan includes a 30 day money-back guarantee on the initial sign-up contract. The company will refund the full amount paid in advance during the first 30 days if you are not satisfied with the service for any reason. The refund will be issued minus any account administration fees, software installation charges, or domain name registration costs previously incurred.
In order to cancel a web hosting account at eHost, you need to use the company’s official cancellation form to verify your identity and confirm that all of the account associated files are to be deleted. The cancellation will become effective at the end of the billing month in which the request is received.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on eHost’s shared Linux hosting plan.
- NO REFUNDS on domain names, software installation charges, taxes, or account administration fees.
- NO REFUNDS on orders paid for by check, money order, Western Union, or bank wire transfer.
- DATA CENTER LOCATION #1: United States – Houston, TX
eHost’s data center hardware is based on 32-Core AMD Opteron 6376 & Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 servers with 32-64GB of RAM and SSD MySQL storage deployed along with HDD RAID-1 arrays. The operating system used on the servers is CentOS 6.8 Enterprise Linux. The data transfer speeds on the eHost plan is 100 mbps on both uploads & downloads for all websites. The company also has installed extensive file and database backup features for all of the customer accounts that are hosted on their service plans.
CyrusOne’s data centers are used by half of the top Fortune 20 companies in America and are considered to be some of the most reliable, high performance fiber-optic facilities in the country.
eHost’s servers support Apache, cURL, Django, FastCGI, Git, ionCube, mod_rewrite, MySQL, openSSL, PDO, Perl, PHP, POP3, Python, Ruby on Rails, SCP, SMTP, SSH, SVN, and other development protocols.
PHONE SUPPORT: eHost’s phone support center can be reached by dialing toll-free 1-877-880-0076 or 1-866-563-4678. International customers can contact the same numbers but normal charges will apply.
LIVE CHAT: Use the link above the main menu on the website to launch a live chat session.
EMAIL SUPPORT: You can email sales or technical support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMAIL TICKET SYSTEM: In order to use eHost’s issue ticket system, you will need to be a registered customer and login to the Account Management Panel. Click on the “Submit Ticket” link and enter the details about your issue into the provided form.
KNOWLEDGEBASE: Navigate to the Support section of the eHost website to search the articles hosted in the knowledgebase. You can find helpful guides and tutorials there for using the eHost platform.
Have your own comment about this web host? Write a review and tell us!
Sorry, there are no customer reviews yet for this web host.